I have lived in the Puget Sound region my entire life and have been working in Real Estate since 1985. I am a licensed Managing Broker. This higher level license is held by a small number of brokers who demonstrate an advanced understanding of contracts, negotiations, and business management. My broad range of experience in residential real estate includes:
* Helping people buy and sell homes for 30+ years
* Representing a variety of specialty sales, equestrian, waterfront, acreage properties, and estate sales
* Managing an office and training real estate agents for 6+ years mid-career
* Owning and managing 24 investment property units
* Understanding market trends based on decades of experience and data research
My highly productive team is in the top 1% of brokers in the region. Participating in a high volume of transactions keeps us on the cutting edge of current trends, allowing us to be better advocates for our clients. We provide expert advice backed up by market data, so our clients can trust they are making the right decision.
Clients choose us because we offer streamlined real estate experience. Our systemized approach simplifies the sale process and frees up your valuable time. Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your fifth, we look forward to helping you reach your real estate goals!